Sunday, April 02, 2006

Failure to Launch

Sorry folks. Due to circumstances beyond my control, I was unable to sing last night. Not that I didn't try, but my vocal cords were misbehaving and I couldn't get a note out without squeaking.

Literally.

Squeaking.

So, unfortunately, you won't get to see/hear me sing this week. Maybe next week if the throat heals. But don't despair! I did happen to catch a group of frat guys singing "Ice Ice Baby". You will be able to see it right here as soon as I can get the video uploaded.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seeeeeeee...glad I didn't drive 45 minutes to EFB Florida to watch you karaoke when it never happened! I have a sixth sense in karaoke happenings. I did, however, have a lovely conversation with a beligerent alcoholic whose brother was trying to kill him. You can't beat that on a Saturday night!