Thursday, May 17, 2007

Jake's JK: More Jeep Pics

Okay, here are some daylight pics of the 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited with half doors (gratuitous Google Images keyword tagging).





Here's the rear half door from the inside. I know pics of these are hard to come by right now, so I'm doing everything I can to boost this site's traffic.


And these are the steps I bought from a website that lured me in with free shipping, then charged my credit card $60 for "freight". I guess that's different from "shipping". But, A called and bitched and they ended up refunding the $60, so all is good. I won't tell you the name of the website, but it rhymes with J.C. Shitney.


And finally, a plug for Eddie (WayOfLife) at Project-JK.com and JK-Forum.com, who helped me spend these four long months looking at Jeep pr0n while I waited for my JK. The "JK" sticker on top is from the Project-JK Store.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Jeep... It is really clean, it seems you haven't driven it offroad yet... Nice sticker too... By the way, is the Jeep Side Steps a rubberized or a plastic... I'm planning to replace my steel side step, because I keep slipping everytime I going out of my Jeep on a rainy and muddy terrain.. Thanks!!!