Monday, July 28, 2008

Always hopeful, yet discontent, he knows changes aren't permanent

There are plenty of examples where combining two of your favorite things results in a sum that is more than its parts (e.g., chocolate + peanut butter = Reese's heavenly goodness). Sometimes three of your favorite things is just too much (e.g., Reese's Caramel Peanut Butter Cups--blech!). So, imagine my surprise when I found this clip of my favorite rock band playing their song (the cover version) on my favorite video game backstage at my favorite fake news show:



Yes, that is Rush playing along with a cover band playing their hit song Tom Sawyer on Rock Band. And no, they couldn't make it all the way through on "Expert", either.

Okay, here is the band really playing the song on the air. unfortunately, Colbert doesn't let them finish this time, either. Too bad he really gets into his Bill O'Reilly impersonation while on camera. What a douchebag.

No comments: