Monday, December 05, 2005

Thanksgiving Shenanigans, Part 3

My brother called me on the Sunday before Thanksgiving, under the auspices of asking me questions about The Chronicles of Narnia, my favorite series of books growing up, and now a major motion picture series, the first of which "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe" will be in theatres this month.

Anyway, after I answered his BS question, he asked me if I could ask B a question for him. His question was, "Would you like a little cousin?"

I asked him if the order had already been placed. Affirmative.

My next question was, "How does this affect your wedding plans?" They are getting married New Year's Eve. Now I get to take a vacation in less than a month. At least its on a holiday weekend, so I will have one less unpaid day than if it had been another week. It's all about me, you know.

Seriously, I am happy for them, and glad that I no longer have to worry about school scheduling conflicts and flights and car and house rentals. Plus, we convinced my dad that a great x-mas present for us would be the flight to MI and a room to stay in at his place. My dad rocks.

I believe that is all for the Thanksgiving Shenanigans. Oh, I forgot, I STILL did not get to experience a Turducken. Maybe next year.

No comments: