- Lungs burn from underuse.
- Legs are sore the rest of the day.
- Right thigh cramps up on the drive to work because the piece of sh!t Kia Sportage I drive was designed by 4'2" Koreans and subsequently I cannot extend my driving leg all the way out, even with the seat pushed all the way back.
- Coughing up phlegm all day long.
- Ass is fat.
- Belly is fat.
- Double chin.
- Man-tits are huge.
- Skin flaps hang from biceps like a 90-year-old woman's.
- Stationary bike pedal broke.
- Cool iPod arm band (a little too snug on the last notch, need to find some way to extend it).
- Not getting shin splints (although that may be because I didn't actually run long enough to experience them).
Oh, and I stepped on the scale after my run and discovered that I am now down to 265. That's a total of 40 pounds lost. I don't attribute it to the run, I'm sure it was the same when I woke up, but I'm glad I checked after I got back and not before, because I probably wouldn't have gone out if I knew.
I realized as I was gasping for air that the last time I actually went for a run was when I was in crew in college. That ended in December of 1993. So this morning, I literally did something that I haven't done in over a dozen years.
What were you doing in December, 1993? Drop me a line and let me know. This should be fun.