Monday, July 04, 2005

I am beginning to hate the whole full-time job/full-time school thing...

It's not that I'm a slacker, because I'm not. Nor is it because I don't like what I am studying, because apart from Managerial Statistics, it has all been fascinating. I think the biggest problem is that the amount of work required for the program takes up waaaaay too much time.

I understand that an MBA requires a great deal of work, but I don't think my wife does. We argue about it on a daily basis. She feels like I am not spending enough time with her and the baby, when in reality, I tend to postpone homework more often than I should just to do what she wants to do. Whatever. ALl I know is, if she wouldn't argue with me so often, I would get done with it a lot faster, and then be able to spend time with her. But she knows what buttons to push to get me worked up in about 3 seconds, then it takes at least a half hour to calm down to the point where I can resume working.

No comments: