Sunday, November 27, 2005

Busy Busy Busy

Holy crap! Where did the last two weeks go?

I still don't have time to write about everything I want to yet. I'm taking a quick break from homework to give y'all a sort-of coming attractions for all that's happened in the last couple of weeks.
  1. A new addition coming to the extended family
  2. Brother's wedding moved up by five-and-a-half months
  3. J's upcoming trip to MI for New Year
  4. Mother-in-law's house broken into
  5. Non-English-speaking crackhead vagrant discovered living 50 feet from broken window
  6. Angry brother-in-law locks vagrant in refuse-filled shed
  7. Sherrif's deputies arrive on Thanksgiving Day
All this, and Andy Rooney, next time I can find sufficient time to write about it. Probably when I get back to work on Monday.

No comments: