Tuesday, January 31, 2006

More Fun with Keywords!

Every once in awhile someone will stumble across one of my sites by searching for an odd string of words. Because I use an an analytics program on both of my blogs, these searches get saved and I get to see what you perverts are looking for.

For instance, on MSN's search engine, my "When Is It Time To Quit?" blog is ranked #3 when you search for this string:


But to my amazement, it is ranked #1 on MSN's search engine when you search "time to quit"!


Hopefully this means I will be getting some more traffic over there pretty soon, and more frequent postings of stories from readers. Heck, I just put one over there today. What are you waiting for? Check it out already!

UPDATE: 2/1

I am also #1 on Google when you search for "Barnacle Scraper".

No comments: